Friday 29 April 2011

Its all about me !!!

Hi guys , Greg Burridge here, how y'all doin?
dont worry , i will write up in full english all my blogs just incase you are reading and already thinking."OMG its anutha 1 of dem twts uw dun speak nor rite ting prblee". dont worry i cant stand it when people write in text talk.
So, its the day of the big wedding and everything was great and run smoothly. jake roberts didnt attach a snake to the macho mans arm, kurt angle didnt have any presents either.great day well done to the married couple.( for those who dont understand that last line, i guess your not a wrestling fan, i hope to change that.)
I thought today i would start my very first blog, i want to reach as many people as i can, people who know me, and more importantly, those who dont. And the ones who dont, Subconsiously plant the wrestling bug in your heads.
I am a pro wrestler based in london, active on the independent circuits, i have been wrestling for almost 10 years now.I used to be known as the Pukka one Darren Burridge, now i go by the name "the cockney Crusader" Greg Burridge.
I am also a aspiring actor and director, i have a keen interest in movie making and have a idead to make these two worlds collide to make a unique and interesting product.
i want to start you off easy, so i am just today gonna post up a video of me wrestling and some other tings, sorry , things.
what i do aim to do with my blogs is to give you a insight on the life of a independent pro wrestler and the struggles we face. My life goals and how i aim to achieve them and my progress as i hope you join in my journey. and i will even open up into my personal life.
so, for now, enjoy. here are some videos for your viewing pleasure
Greg Burridge

No comments:

Post a Comment